Monday 23 January 2012

SIMPLICITY


First post ... yay! I recently got a new laptop & as my old laptop died a very slow & painful death with its death I lost all my fashion 'inspiration' pictures - everyone is guilty of these folders - so I had to start from fresh (probably not the worst thing, fresh 'inspiration' can't be a bad thing). While browsing the Zara website, I saw this picture & just fell in love. The simplicity mixed with the over sized clutch, the busy printed bomber & the clean lines of the shoes as well as the texture of the top & the bright jeans just make it so amazing. Simple yet fashionable ... and it is a bit different from the usual mini dress seen in nightclubs across the country.

<3

1 comment:

  1. lovely outfit

    just found the blog, you look so pretty and inspiring ^^

    just lovely!



    xxx
    kissmequick

    ReplyDelete