Sunday 22 January 2012

WELCOME


Hello & Welcome to Cèlina Fabisè!

You may have ended up here from my previous blog 'Following the Fashion' or you may have stumbled upon this page by chance - either way welcome & I hope you enjoy reading my blog! 

As well as welcoming you to my lovely new blog, I want to shine some light on two points...

Number 1 - Why I moved from 'Following the Fashion'? 
I had posted on & off over on 'Following the Fashion' since August 2008, I was only 17/18 years old. Now roughly 5 years later at 22, I feel a fresh start is what is needed in order to make blogging fun & interesting again. I had some wonderful followers on 'Following the Fashion', that were always incredibly lovely & I hope that Cèlina Fabisè will be no different! Leave me a little hello if you've come over! 

Number 2 - Who or what is Cèlina Fabisè?
Cèlina Fabisè started from a third year University project, I had to create & design a brand. I created Cèlina Fabisè! It was a assignment that I really enjoyed at university & the brand I created was 100% who I want to be so I thought continuing my love for it as my blog name fitted perfectly! 


Hopefully that sheds some light on my reasoning for my new blog, I already feel fresh enthusiasm & excitement for this blog. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do! 

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment