Friday 3 February 2012

CASUAL DINNER




Top - Zara Trousers - H&M Necklace - Miss Selfridge Boots - Topshop Lipstick - Revlon Matte

I went for dinner with an old flatmate the other night, nothing fancy. A burger & a pitcher in Spoons. Classy. I always make an effort to look nice - even if I am just going to uni or out for a wander - it is important to me. Why have nice clothes that you don't wear? I had planned on wearing some small heeled shoe boots but it was just too cold to go without socks so my Topshop 'Alec' boots stepped up. I actually really like the casual feel of the outfit mixed with the more dressed up pieces - the clutch, for example. I threw on a cardigan (for layers), my Gap dinner jacket & my faithful fur stole. I was also wearing Revlon Pink pout - a new buy - a firm favourite. It was hard to photograph, in the second picture I look like a stunned doll, but it is a gorgeous milky purple toned pink. Is that mixture even possible?! Similar to MAC snob but I'd say more wearable. (These pictures have also made me realise I badly need my hair cut!)

No comments:

Post a Comment