Wednesday 1 February 2012

NAVY & ORANGE


Jacket - Gap Jumper - Zara Chiffon top - H&M Trousers -H&M Shoes - Fred Perry Necklace, Bag & Faux fur stole - Topshop

An outfit put together in my head that actually turned out how I wanted it too! This rarely occurs. These are the H&M trousers mentioned before but in navy - I love them. They are just perfect trousers & a perfect price. I had planned on wearing some nude ballet flats alas it was not meant to be. Step forward my trusty tennis shoes, these bad boys are well & truly past their best (they come complete with tiny holes where my toes have torn through the canvas.) Basically they need to be replaced! The blazer is a Gap evening jacket from years ago but it was worn really well & is a little too big giving the over sized boyfriend effect. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment