Wednesday 15 February 2012

GREEN WITH COLLAR


I was planning on doing an outfit post with this new top from River Island but I just can't be bothered getting my camera set up & trying to get decent shots so I am afraid a web cam shot will have to do for today. This top was only £12 but it is a really easy to wear piece that goes with pretty much everything. My only moan - the colour selection. I got the green, it is brighter than pictured but not by much a sort of grass green (?!) or a mushroom colour that was really bland & I doubt would do much for any skin tone or a Barbie almost highlighter pink that River Island seem to be very fond of. I went for green - I don't wear any green really so I thought it would be a nice change. I teamed it with my Levi shorts, leopard print belt, black tights, black flats & my Barbour Daphne jacket. All of which you have seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment