Thursday 12 April 2012

"CLOTHES MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD"




This is just another little rambly post, I promise I will get back into doing proper outfit posts soon. I guess I had sort of lost the want to do it or maybe I was just being lazy - probably lazy. Anyways, I got May's Elle UK yesterday with Emily Blunt as the cover girl. Elle is without a doubt my favourite magazine & totally worth the £3.90 in my opinion. I really enjoy the Editors Letter this month which I poorly photographed! On a very basic, simple fashion related only level I 100% agree.

This top was a random purchase in H&M, H&M I find is cheeky for this - you go in for a look & leave swinging your little, or large, bag of goodies. The top is just a gorgeous bright coral - more on the pink side - and has such beautiful detail on the colour & the buttons down the back. I could resist it really... I think I will team it with a black bandage skirt for next weekend. I also got this orange & gold ring which I love, it is really big & statement plus it is in my favourite colour! The last thing I bought was Ernest Hemingway's 'A Moveable Feast' which I am really looking forward to starting, I have heard so many wonderful things about it so hopefully it will live up to its name. I'm sure it will.

1 comment:

  1. That top is so cute!! :) Ooooh you're reading Hemingway? :) Very cool :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete